Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUB9 S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 12:32 PM)
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
Hi everyone.
So I'm seeing a lot of you complaining about the new update, but my personal experience is a huge improvement! Temperatures before the update would be unstable, sometimes heating up on the browser for example. None of that now though, and temperature in game seems a lower also, and I play demanding games. More importantly though my SoT seems a load better! Before I would struggle to make 5 hours without enhanced processing but now I'm on 5 hours with 25% left with enhanced processing on, crazy difference! May seem average but I spend a lot of time on games, COD, F1, Fifa etc. I was thinking of returning my device before for a new one because I thought something was wrong with the battery because of my SoT, but because overnight on idle I'd only lose 3% to 5% I decided not to, and obviously they have done something considerable for this change to happen! How there are people complaining and then my experience I don't understand, is really wierd! This is with WQHD, 120hz, 5G on but not used as unavailable where I am, nearby device scanning off as no use for it really, Bluetooth and WiFi always on, and also enhanced processing on! All apps optimised on the Galaxy App Booster. 
10 REPLIES 10
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
yeah got to say I'm not having any issues,I easily got between 8-11 hours sot with 120hz and wqhd+ before update and seem to be getting the same again.
only difference I've noticed is camera is slightly better although it was good before.

keep up the good work Samsung 👍
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
no issues here either, s21ultra, exynos chip uk.
0 Likes
Ajs3
Pathfinder
Options

Lucky you. My experience is so bad. Just drained 25% overnight on 8hrs of standby. Want to throw this phone in the toilet, so annoyed. (Even after AUB9 and wiping cache)

0 Likes
kkh786
Navigator
Options
I would agree.. every update has only improved things.. S21 Ultra Exynos UK.
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
This is the first update out of the 3 or 4 (Ican't remember which lol) that has actually improved my phone noticeably I have to admit
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
no issues here either I must be one of the lucky ones 😀
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Ironically I'd say my phone battery life has gone down since I first got it (but perhaps its only natural after installing more apps over time) but not by any significant margin. So to me overall its been the same with just some adjustments and improvements with the camera. Still been impressed with the phone since day 1. For me SoT is easily between 8 to 11 hours with everything on.
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
That's insane!
Skybiz
Pathfinder
Options
No issues at all, AUB9 update, cache wiped. S21 Ultra , Exynos chip, UK
0 Likes