Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atrocious Battery life s21 ultra Exynos

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 10:40 AM)
_Jonno
Voyager
Options

Battery life just seems to be ***** wether I use the phone or not I get the same amount of percentage loss wether the screen is on and in use or if it's off and listening to music.

The YouTube music app for some reason was running in background eventhough it was only used for 20 mins. Bu that's besides the point. 

This phone doesn't get anywhere near good battery life with the exynos version.
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My posted stats suggest otherwise, almost 5 hours use, 51m SOT and 8% use.
0 Likes
mmtech
Navigator
Options
I agree. But whether you use or not battery is continuously draining in s21. When you use drain speed will be more.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's to be expected with all phones. Syncing, updates to apps, maintaining a mobile signal etc all work in the background but not to the extent as described in your earlier post with the Pixel comparison which I have illustrated is incorrect.
0 Likes
mmtech
Navigator
Options
Even iphone are also awesome 3% overnight battery drain. How does pixel, moto and iPhone manage battery efficiently but samsung failed to do so?
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you have an S21 or are you relying on hearsay? I have one and I have illustrated the S21 battery life is good. I don't understand why you listen to hearsay over proof.
Let's be honest, the S21 Ultra is way better in terms of build quality and performance compared to the Pixel https://nanoreview.net/en/phone-compare/samsung-galaxy-s21-plus-vs-google-pixel-5
0 Likes
mmtech
Navigator
Options
I am using s21 for past 2 months and have used pixel, moto as well as iPhone.
S21 is indeed very good in terms of performance and features but it lags way behind above 3 phones in terms of battery management and heating.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do you want to upload your battery stats and see why you're having issues?
0 Likes
mmtech
Navigator
Options
In battery stats there were no apps and it was empty and still battery drained overnight. I have kept all the apps in deep sleeping. Will try to reproduce same scenario again by charging phone and not using for a day. You can try it yourself battery will drain atleast 30% if you charge and keep phone idle for 24 hours. Do same with an iPhone or moto or pixel and the battery drain in them will not be more than 15% after 24 hours.