Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options

April security patch released s21 UK unlocked
13 REPLIES 13
Baridon
Voyager
Options
I am yet to receive this update on my unlocked version of S21 ultra. Can I ask how big is the update please?
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the standard s21. It's 253.73mb.
0 Likes
ShakGalaxy
Navigator
Options
I've installed the new version on my s21 ultra. It's 266.72mb.
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
There's been a second April update released for the s21 series. It's been released in Germany so far and 1 of the fixes is the recent app suggestions.
0 Likes
ShakGalaxy
Navigator
Options
There was a second one? This was the first April one for me. UK s21u btw for me.
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes, there has been a second update for the s21 in Germany we should get it in the next few days I would think.
ShakGalaxy
Navigator
Options
Wait I think I'm probably one of the few people that doesn't have that recent app bug because its working fine for me. I can see all my apps that are open and not just Samsung apps.
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
It's not the apps that are open, it's the 4 suggestion apps in the recent apps menu it only shows samsung apps instead of the last apps u were using.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In the Uk we will just have the 4 April security update but should receive the Bug fix shortly, though not everyone will  have issues.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.