Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps on a new phone

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 11:51 PM)
DainaB
Apprentice
Options
Hi,
When I bought my new galaxy s21 phone it came with some apps from a Greek phone operator. I thought it was weird and uninstalled them. Today I went into Samsung health app and in notices found messages in greek again. Any idea what it's about and why they could be there? I'm in the UK, and bought the phone from a store.
Thanks, I hope someone can help 
0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
what store did you buy it from?
0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

When you got the phone, did it go through all the options to set up language etc or was it already set up

0 Likes
DainaB
Apprentice
Options
Bought it from Carphone Warehouse. Yes, I had to go through setting up the language and everything
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
it sounds like they have given you a returned device,was the box properly sealed?
0 Likes
DainaB
Apprentice
Options
The first messages in Samsung health were from June and July 2020 too but I thought s21 only just came out?
0 Likes
DainaB
Apprentice
Options
The box was sealed but I thought the phone would come with a white screen cover like what I had seen others have but it didn't and I was wondering if it had been opened already. But then realised that it had a see through plastic on the screen so thought maybe it was fine.
0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

When the phone comes it should have three pieces of clear plastic covering the phone, one on the back covering the case, one on the front covering the screen and one covering the camera

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
wow ok that is strange,can you screenshot it or have you deleted it?
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
it still sounds like they have sold you a returned device,the reason for the 2020 dates could simple be that who ever had the phone before synched their data from their account
0 Likes