Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App updates

(Topic created on: 23-11-2021 11:59 AM)
danmidd
Voyager
Options
Since installing android 12  I have been unable so update apps through Google play .. such as Google , banking apps , outlook. Any one else had any issues ?
13 REPLIES 13
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Yes same here. Samsung need to make sure the new software is optimised with the apps
danmidd
Voyager
Options
I'm glad it's just not me then .. phone nearly went out through the window lol 1637662055796.gif
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
I know that feeling it's just annoying. I mean why did the update have to crash everything 😂 I prefer one UI 3 at least it was stable no dead pixel on Facebook green areas or slow phone. I evne downllaogood guardians app but still. It's just annoying
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue. To do this, just search 'how to wipe cache partition S21' and you should find what you are looking for 🙂. Hope this helps! 😎
danmidd
Voyager
Options
Tried that still no good
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Unfortunately, I would suggest performing a factory reset of your device and see, if that rectified the issue. Hope this helps! 😊
danmidd
Voyager
Options
If it wasn't a pain it would be funny sort it out @samsung Screenshot_20211123-123041_Google Play Store.jpg
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Oh no that's odd
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
That's very weird
0 Likes