Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app problem on s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 18-03-2021 03:09 PM)
siobhanw
Explorer
Options
Anyone else not been able to get the jd sports app to work since getting the s21 ultra the app just wont work done everything deleted cleared cache checked for updates for app and devices itd working on other devices tried wifi and network nothing Facebook is also glitchy having to completely emd the app to go back on for it to load feels like this phone has been a step down fromy s10+ never had any issues even google has had issues 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As you appear to have carried out the generic troubleshooting tips apart from Safe Mode … Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

if this does  was my situation I'd give feedback via the Get Help section in my Samsung Members App.

And contact the developer of the app and give them feedback too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
I have found jd sports app hit & miss for years tbh. Hope you get it sorted 🤞