Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crashes too often after the recent update to UI 4, UK , S 21 Ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 24-12-2021 10:05 PM)
akhil88
Explorer
Options
Too much app crashes including Google apps and even Amazon prime, worst phone to use now..s 21 ultra 5g
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Yes there have are a few issues with the ui4 update Check your apps are upto date

If the issue persists
Perhaps a reset may solve
The issue
If do a reset (( Back up phone ))
akhil88
Explorer
Options
I tried resetting phone multiple times, did the next update as well to no use, all apps are upto date and the android web view is not working as well
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Was your phone a pre-order by any chance?

I'm the same.. started having so many issues after the Android 12 update..

Mine keeps loosing signal on both sims.. resetted network settings, replaced both sim cards, have done a hard and soft reset still no joy.

The phones been to Samsung Store twice and Doorstep repair once.. Still no further way forward.. according to them the phone is working fine..

Good luck with getting any fix.. they are no even admitting their error. The phone was fine before the update
akhil88
Explorer
Options
Yes bro, it wasn't a pre oder , i took a contract phone, they are not admitting their bugs, they just wanna blame it on third party apps
0 Likes
Baridon
Voyager
Options
Samsung is trying to resolve this as one UI had some issues with Google play services hence why most apps were crashing. Samsung currently is working with Google to resolve this issue hence why the halt of the rollout to more devices.
akhil88
Explorer
Options
They told me they would fix it in the next update after the ui4 one, that update came for me i did it and nothing has changed since, when i tried to press on further Samsung just replyed they are not responsible for any app crashes as they all are third party apps, they just will not admit it. This is their top range phone that has this issue.
0 Likes
Members_oljEYnv
First Poster
Options

I have the similar problem. Apps crashing and sim card keeps on restarting.

Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Exactly.. they are fobbing me off too... really disappointed with the aftersales service
akhil88
Explorer
Options
I changed from apple recently , must say they had better service