Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone get the one ui 4 update on s21 in the UK yet ?

(Topic created on: 17-09-2021 11:24 AM)
pakzproducer
Explorer
Options
I've heard it's been delayed but then some people have it already in the UK so I don't no what's going on , do samsung have a contract with the national lottery , because at this moment its like we need a lucky draw #s21 #oneui4 #update #lottery 
11 REPLIES 11
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
Don't know why you're so desperate for this update mate, there's nothing new compared to what you have now.

You will only get bugs and ***** battery life.

Just wait till it's stable 🥱
pakzproducer
Explorer
Options
That's the whole point in beta versions, finding the flaws .. its not being desperate it's seeing what the fuss is about 🙏
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
It's called "choice". Most people are understanding that a beta will contain bugs etc.
YasinBajibhai
Pathfinder
Options
Dont worry Jon Jonno has been making same comment on everyone else post about beta.. I am sure he is curious to get it as well and that is the reason he is been coming on forum to check 🤣
pakzproducer
Explorer
Options
Personally he will be taking it out on us for asking the question he just wished he had asked first 😆
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Actually I agree with you and I've said it in a previous post. People are complaining about a beta taking time to be released etc. I want to try it out like every one else but I'm not going to act like a spoilt child over a beta.
St3chn0
Explorer
Options
If you are really desperate for beta you can always side load this and would have already probably done this if you really wanted, if you don't know what that is I don't think you should just stay out of the beta at this point. Wouldn't really class it as daily driver worthy at this point
iKeieva
Journeyman
Options
I think people are waiting for the official beta. Side loading it to the phone is great to get it now. But you cannot participate in the development of the one ui programme and any other beta updates also need to be side loaded to the phone.
pakzproducer
Explorer
Options
Sideloading has its many downfalls, why sideload when they will eventually release the beta version , il just wait I was jus asking when it's coming to the members app
0 Likes