Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANT+ Does the ultra 21 have the ANT+ sensor ??????

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 06:23 PM)
Members_vQeCjVm
Apprentice
Options

Just got the S21 ultra.  Samsung are saying it has ANT+ but I cant get it to work.  

Anyone know if its a mistake by Samsung !!!!

Or do we think that the newer version Android 11 is not compatible yet with our sensors?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No ant+, I researched this a few days ago for another member.
0 Likes
Members_vQeCjVm
Apprentice
Options

Many thanks @pugs1957 ,  what a backward step.....  Bad form Samsung.

Just for the record Samsung chat are telling me this right now!!

Thank you so much for letting me know that Ryan, please know that you can use the ant+ if the device that you will connect to your s21 ultra has the ant+.

Members_vQeCjVm
Apprentice
Options

Now being told this by Samsung....

I do really understand, that ant+ is important to you, however on the S21 ultra the ant+ is not supported.

Clear as mud Samsung, Bad Form.....

catastrat
First Poster
Options

I just got my S21 Plus, and I noticed that it doesn't support ANT+, despite all sites and official specifications saying it does (!!!)

This is a deal breaker for me, as I am constantly using ANT+ to connect to cycling sensors. Too bad that this is mistaking users on all accounts!

ANT Tester.jpg

0 Likes
mgiven
First Poster
Options

Not on the S21 series. You can add any old ant+ stick through a USB to USB C connection and it works fine. 

0 Likes
Alain47
First Poster
Options

Bonjour 

Je confirme, une clé ant+ peut être utilisée branchée sur usb c du téléphone. 

Problème pour moi , j'utilisais déjà l'usb c du téléphone pour connecter un écran au téléphone pour utiliser Swift. J'espère qu'un duplicateur usb me permettra de connecter la clé ant+ et mon écran !!

0 Likes
Jannie3
First Poster
Options

I have red your answers and complaints did you find a solution i have the same problem  

0 Likes