Did you mean: 

Another s21 ultra battery drain post

(Topic created on: 03-08-2022 02:38 AM)
iionas
Student
Options

Hi guys 

I'm basically at wits end with this phone 

Phone is barley 7 months old and with every update the phone battery gets worse and worse 

I get roughly 2-3 hours of sot with 85% limited charge. The phone was never ever like this and it just keeps tanking with every update.

I've just updated to the 11th July update and I thought it would be goodz however same thing. 

Anyone have any idea what is going on?

I have nothing fancy installed nor tweaks etc, no aod, my 5g is off round the house etc I don't even leave location and Bluetooth on anymore.

As far as I'm concerned we should not have to disable features to get use our if it normally 

Please help! 

6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What things have you tried to do to remedy your situation?
Have you been into settings, battery and device care. Tap on Battery and then tap on the graph.
You should see a list of what apps are using the battery life.
Is there one that's using more than it should.
Sometimes third party themes can draw unnecessary battery life.

Have you tried clearing the Partition Cache on the phone. This removes unnecessary corrupted data and cookies etc from the phone that maybe causing issues
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, since the June & July update the battery is definitely getting worse, hopefully the next update should fix the battery issue.
Hopefully
Andy3
Voyager
Options
Factory reset
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Already completed a factory reset, didn't help.
0 Likes
Weet nie
First Poster
Options

Get rid of the 2nd sim and use it as a single sim phone. It fixed the issue for me.

0 Likes
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
Hi I have a tip for you maybe try to look there is a a forum called XDA developers and type there how to optimise battery on Samsung and you will have everything A to Z how to fix it thanks
0 Likes