Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Refund Horror Story with Samsung

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 03:20 PM)
Boeing100
Journeyman
Options

Hi all

I've decided to return my  S21 Ultra due to the abysmal battery performance it was giving me. 3 Weeks later, Samsung have yet to refund me and every time i call them all i get is that they are sending an urgent email to their logistics team. They acknowledge that they've received everything back they just haven't processed the refund.

Does anyone have any advice on getting things moving along based on their own experience? any particular phone number or email address that might work best?

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
LewisP93
Apprentice
Options

I've already requested something similar if that was the issue. The problem seems to be they just have no clue why the logistics team aren't dealing with it so won't do anything more. 

Very frustrating and making me seriously regret going with Samsung direct. Clear updates even if not favourable are better than no update.

Boeing100
Journeyman
Options

completely agree, it looks to me as though they want to help but there is no actual way for them to do so effectively. They keep telling me they are escalating this as an urgent issue to the logistics team but there's never any update. I'm giving them until Monday before I call them again but it's clearly the last time I ever buy from Samsung store.

Members_OAzQBl9
First Poster
Options

Same problem here... can't get more than 4 hours SOT time... of Samsung Galaxy S21 ULTRA

0 Likes