Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Problem, screen flashing alot.

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 03:46 PM)
catwoman143
Explorer
Options
For some reason, it seems like my previous problem has gotten worse. Everytime my phone has been shut down and turned back on, the screen flashes like a glitching screen. After that, the screen gets ghost touches for a while, the lhone will just randomly go onto a different app when i didnt touch it at all. I'm fed up with using my phone and I have had to use a different phone. It's very annoying and I will be talking to Samsung very soon about this problem. How could a new phone be like this?? Worst purchase I've ever made. Hope Samsung has a reason for this! Also I would appreciate your suggestions as well.
3 REPLIES 3
Kenny06
Pioneer
Options
My partner is also having some issues with the Samsung S21 ultra. There's has been happening since the 11th of August. Started with the phone just turning off. Now it's resulted in apps just flashing on the screen instead of working.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately it's not a quick process with trying to troubleshoot such issues and is typically a step by step process and may still result in the phone needing to be seen by a Samsung Service Centre.

Here are some generic troubleshooting guides.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
catwoman143
Explorer
Options
I tried it, the screen is a little better but still getting ghost touches
0 Likes