Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Android 12 Bug

(Topic created on: 27-11-2021 10:07 PM)
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
After the fiasco with the green line on WhatsApp (which can be lived with)...  ever since the update I have noticed the phone loses reception intermittently.

No network reset helps, got a replacement sim card but still the same.. I also added another sim from another network (to rule out the network issue) still the same !!!

So, what was the big rush to issue the update when there were so many bugs?

Any developers watching this? Because the chat and support both have been hopeless 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
You should get in the habit wiping partition cache after every update....
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Always do it religiously.. I even did a hard reset (factory reset from the bootloader) as I had some widgets not working properly either..
0 Likes
Jul03
Journeyman
Options
My camera won't work since update would this fix it ? And how do you do it please
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Is anyone else having the network/loss reception issue?

I have noticed that the Flight Mode automatically toggles when the phone loses reception on both sims.. if it were the network then the other sim won't have the same issue
0 Likes
gpaolo79
Pathfinder
Options

Since yesterday both sims lose network continuously, even during calls. Every few minutes it loses the network.

Erik Friis-Dahl
Journeyman
Options

Hi.  I have exactly the same error on my phone.  The phone loses reception, usually when I try to make a phone call.  If I drag the screen down from the top I can then see that the Flight mode button toggles between on/off. It is really annoying, and it happened after the latest Android update.  Did you, or anyone else find a solution on how to fix this?

0 Likes
gpaolo79
Pathfinder
Options

It's slightly different from what I have (I don't see the flight mode toggling), but I have opened this thread

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/s21-update-to-android-12-sim-continuously-rese...

you can see what I'm trying. At the moment, not even a factory reset had solved it. I'll bring it to a repair center when I'm back to Italy, they said that they have logged this issue with Samsung.