Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Android Auto not connecting after installation

(Topic created on: 15-10-2021 07:30 PM)
JediMa
Explorer
Options
Hello I'm having this issue, after i cloned my old S10 to my new S21, I plugged it to the USB of my car. I got the message about the file installation on the car screen, at the end I accepted all the usual authorizations and I got the screen that was completed ok . Since then It doesnt work, on my car screen as i plug in the phone I got the icon of USB mtp and starts to play a song on my mobile. I tried with few cables, also tried a restore of my mobile .. but it still  doesnt work.
When I check on the S21 in AA app and i try to add a car it says to connect the phone with the cable...
I wonder what's not working
Any help please? 
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
overlycomplicat
Journeyman
Options

S21s seem to be highly prone to AndroidAuto issues, have a google around. There are lots of different ideas for fixing given, but none seem to be reliable. Please contact Samsung and Google for support, thanks.

0 Likes
Members_PnymhJE
Student
Options

I have also issues with Android Auto on a Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB.. It seems to work fine. I have the connection. Buit when making calls I don't hear the line on the other site. They hear me but I don't hear them. After rebooting the phone the first call is without problems. Then in 9 of the 10 attempt is doesn't work. When it works there is a big chance that I get the same problems during the call The problem occurs during wired and wireless  attemps.

0 Likes