Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto fix pushed back to September

(Topic created on: 28-07-2021 10:24 PM)
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This, from SamMobile...

"Samsung has pushed back the update to September, as seen on the official Google support forums. It also states that the fix will arrive as a standalone update, and not bundled with the September security patch. It effectively means that Galaxy S21 users are stuck with a buggy version of Android Auto for nearly a month more."

So, there you have it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
I thought this was already been fixed last month??
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

As per the article I linked to...

"Google promised a fix with the July security update, but that never happened, by the looks of it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Snells
Journeyman
Options
Really starting to get fed up with this issue, to the point of moving away from Samsung 🤬🤬🤬 I just want to plug the phone in & it do what is supposed to do for a top end phone & not have to use a crappy low end phone model just so I can use Android Auto 🤬🤬🤬
HBulut
First Poster
Options
How is Samsung getting away with allowing this to happen for such a long time? I can't connect my phone to my car's head unit without it disconnecting every 5 seconds! That's a big big deal!