Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 Update

(Topic created on: 10-12-2022 06:09 PM)
AndyH1971
Student
Options
Just received the Android 13 Update and all appears to be well apart from Gallery in WhatsApp. I used to be able to use my camera to take a picture, then open WhatsApp, select the paperclip icon, select Gallery, and my camera pictures were available to add. After thd update my 'Camera' folder has disappeared, I now need to do the above, but then need to click on the 3 dots at top, and select Gallery again, then my camera folder appears. What has Samsung or Android done to my phone? How do I fix it? I've tried loads of online help, including deleting WhatsApp and reinstalling but nothing is working. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Mango123
Pioneer
Options
Your not the only one just so you know that. I think it will get patched over time.
AndyH1971
Student
Options
Found the solution - permission needs to be added again for Camera/Video.
Go to Settings, Apps, WhatsApp, Permissions, scroll down to Not Allowed section and select Camera & Video and Allow. You should now see the camera folder in WhatsApp.
0 Likes
Magsw257
First Poster
Options
Dont know if im in the correct place but I seem to have problems with my note 20 download folder...everything i downloaded went to the download folder but my downloaded items are no longer there and i can't find them...I've rebooted several times but when the download has finished and allows me to open and see the file it opens with the app for my car...?
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
mine seems to be running better than before... and I've not wiped the cache yet.... good to see that annoying keyboard skip issue has been fixed 👍
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
finally got around to doing cache wipe 😃
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
bit more colour to the notification icons maybe in update 😕
0 Likes