Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 software update

(Topic created on: 21-11-2022 02:45 PM)
elisha87
First Poster
Options
After updating my Samsung s21 plus to android 13 I have had lots of issues my gallery is not accessible from certain apps like WhatsApp but I have not been able to receive phone calls they just get directed to voicemail 
4 REPLIES 4
Neo001
Legend
Options

For Gallery not accessible from certain apps issue, go to Settings > Apps > WhatsApp > Permissions and give permission to Photos and Videos. Do the same for other impacted apps.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@elisha87  Certainly check the permissions as @Neo001  suggests.   However with other issues  and things like creashing,lagging  some advice here. Do you have the latest updates from the  Samsung and Google stores?  Have you wiped the cache partition which is generally advisable after updates, temporary files are deleted but no data is lost.

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

you can also Repair Apps from the same Recover Menu.

Some known Bugs and ppossble fixes in this article,scroll down to  One UI 5.0 Bugs 

https://piunikaweb.com/2022/11/21/samsung-one-ui-5-0-android-13-update-bugs-tracker-cont-updated/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

bee88
First Poster
Options
Thank you very much for this information I also had the same problem. Your information sorted it. Thanks
coopp
First Poster
Options
I updated yesterday my samsung galaxy note 20 ultra 5g it was very lovely the features 👌 please
0 Likes