Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 One UI 5 - FAQs

(Topic created on: 10-11-2022 01:17 PM)
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
1. My phone is slow glitches or battery life is bad .etc?

A. Give it a day to two to settle down as its still updating stuff in the background.

B. Make sure apps are upto date in both Google and Samsung stores.

C. Consider doing a WIPE CACHE and REPAIR APPS in same menu ( Check YouTube videos on how ro go about it)

D. There is a possibility with some updates battery will be worse off and so you might just have to wait for another update to fix it.

Things I do for an Awesome Experience. 

I generally have a rule where I Hard Reset my phone after every major update and always to a WIPE CACHE and REPAIR APPS after each 
update.

When I do a Hard reset I only backup photos and contacts only and manually add my apps slowly back as an when needed for a Good Experience .

I understand A Hard Reset may not be everyone's cup of tea but it has given me a good experience with my phone.

Also I feel like I have got a new phone setting it up from scratch 🙃

5 REPLIES 5
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I did the latest update and factory reset right after. So far no problems. 😁
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Good
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Same here :smiling-face: .. and the battery starts to learn the patterns again.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I wipe the cache partition, repair Apps and  and ensure all the store apps are up to date after every update.  Whilst I tend to do a    hard reset after major updates I do not perform this task immediately,evaluate how the device is running/battery life at the first stage.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just putting it here.Screenshot_20221112_153056_Device care_1000008214_1668267068.jpg
0 Likes