Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12

(Topic created on: 18-11-2021 06:57 PM)
Bradley0316
Pioneer
Options
So I finally got the stable version of One UI 4 for my Samsung Galaxy s21 today.
I've never experienced Android 12 before as I never got the beta.
Now considering this is the stable version I've found the material u buggy. For a start once you choose your icons to change colour to match your wallpaper you can NEVER get them to revert back to the original colour. Even when you change wallpaper again and turn off the feature to change icon colours you'll just be stuck with the colour you selected previous.
Also any apps in your app drawer which are in folders will always be one colour behind, meaning it'll be the colour scheme of your previous wallpaper and not yout current one. These may be only small issues but it ruins the whole material u concept.
6 REPLIES 6
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Android 12 is buggy as hell even on the Pixel 6

Samsung has done a better job in my opinion.

Just wait for updates both for OS and apps .
Bradley0316
Pioneer
Options
To be honest there's loads of little touches that I never read which are great. My only gripe really is what I me mentioned.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I actually don't like the material UI on the Pixel 6 and Happy samsung didn't adopt it wholly.

But that's me.

And Yeah I have both the phones 😁
Bradley0316
Pioneer
Options
So since you got both, and both running Android 12, which phone overall do you prefer? Heard some very good things about pixel 6 but I love my Galaxy s21
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
TBH both have their Pros and Cons but I love my S21 Ultra overall . Just cause Samsung has a wider ecosystem, like the smart tag and stuff. And their option to connect with other smarthings.
Also they work closely with Google which helps.

This could be my last Pixel.
Redboxtyu
First Poster
Options
***** phone. Note 20 is lot better
0 Likes