Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 update recieved today - Issues with update? E.g. WhatsApp Videos changing colour quality and showing lines on them?

(Topic created on: 16-11-2021 08:29 PM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options

Received Android 12 update today, seems very sleek n lovely. One problem thats showing when sending videos on WhatsApp they r changing colour quality n showing lines on them. Has anyone noticed that with the new update?

34 REPLIES 34
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Yes same here I sent a video of a squirrel and bloody same thing
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
I had this also yesterday,happy it's not just me
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
You all seem to be lucky this is what videos I send look like since the update yesterday Screenshot_20211117-145043_WhatsApp.jpg
WBENSTOCK
Voyager
Options
yep same issue I think it's a software bug between whatsapp and oneui 4
0 Likes
WBENSTOCK
Voyager
Options
same here I think it's a software bug between whatsapp and oneui 4 as videos send fine on telegram
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Not good sign 😕 at least im not the only one having this issue
Daviek28
Pathfinder
Options
Haha I thought the same
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Yes I think with WhatsApp maybe not aligned accordingly with the new one UI. I'm still annoyed that the battery is pants. I dunno why like I never had issues before with old one UI but I turned off location only use whilst certain apps on when I have Bixby routine on
0 Likes
KalEl84
Pathfinder
Options
This was happening all throughout the beta, myself and several others have reported it at each update so the software team are aware. All you can do is report via Samsung members error reports section, the more who report the better I guess.
0 Likes
Stoleriko
Pioneer
Options

When I send a video I shot on camera the video goes fine but when I bind the video in the new option in the gallery, the video is sent broken.

Screenshot_20211118-114524_WhatsApp.jpg

0 Likes