Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 update recieved today - Issues with update? E.g. WhatsApp Videos changing colour quality and showing lines on them?

(Topic created on: 16-11-2021 10:08 PM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options

Received Android 12 update today, seems very sleek n lovely. One problem thats showing when sending videos on WhatsApp they r changing colour quality n showing lines on them. Has anyone noticed that with the new update?

34 REPLIES 34
Mark_UK
Journeyman
Options
Yes I'm having this issue too since upgrading. Have posted on here a few times and reported it under the beta program but still doesn't seem to have been fixed. Screenshot_20211012-115214_WhatsApp.jpg
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Hmmmmm its quiet annoying as pictures are sending ok but videos are not. I am not tech person so not sure how can that be fixed?
Mark_UK
Journeyman
Options
I'm not sure. I tried reinstalling it, clearing the cache, etc. Weirdly it only seems to happen for videos taken on my phone, rather than forwarded or downloaded videos.
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Yes its only with my camera videos as well, not doing with other forwarded videos 😒
0 Likes
woody1975
Apprentice
Options
I'm having issues with outlook crashing constantly and Facebook not opening links? Anyone any ideas?
0 Likes
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
Yes same problem I'm having too with videos sending on WhatsApp. Same green line on the side and colours changing.
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Have you tried clear cache on both apps and uninstall? I had app crashing issues when i transferred my apps with smart switch from s10 to s21.
0 Likes
woody1975
Apprentice
Options
Yeah iv done that, outlook opens for a second then just closes down, I can't open any links etc on Fb
stethorn
Journeyman
Options
Same issue with green line, also if a I do a screen record and send via WhatsApp app its totally corrupt. Fb messenger is fine.