Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Android 12 Update no contacts in car

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 09:19 PM)
Members_i1Lnsi3
First Poster
Options

Hi,

After new update, in my car disapper contacts.

I have cancell pairing from the car and in the phone, but nothing change.

First I can listen messages from my car, now nothing.

Someone can help me?

59 REPLIES 59
lisa1359
First Poster
Options

It's not working  for me .Mercedes  car 

0 Likes
Brandten
Student
Options

COME ON SAMSUNG!! FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!

Going over to iPhone any day now which is working fine as always!! 

0 Likes
Muskytooth
First Poster
Options

Just got an S22 yesterday.  Everything connects to the car.  Seems fast and efficient so far.  But like everyone else in this thread......no contacts are transferring to car.   I tried changed the Bluetooth PBAP, Bluetooth PBAP version, PBAP 1.1,thenApply. Then put back PBAP 1.2 and Apply.    I had no luck.     I'm hoping Samsung can address this soon.   Before someone who uses the phone to make a call instead of the quick touch screen gets into an accident.     2015 Camry SE

Yarnsrj
Apprentice
Options

Hello does this solution possibly fix an issue where after Android 12 update, my Note 10+ keeps getting error message "Unable to connect to Honda handsfree link". I haven't been able to connect or use Android Auto for several months now.

0 Likes
Pacmour
First Poster
Options

I had a Note 9 and just upgraded to a 22 Ultra.  My old phone had the contacts on my '21 Toyota Rav 4 with no problem, but I can't get it to work with my new phone.  I tried the above and didn't work for me.  I know this solution is a few months old, any other suggestions?

0 Likes
Plesiomonas
First Poster
Options

Note 20 ultra  doesnt Show contact list anymore on my bmw Display. Only Shows "actualization in progress" forever. Solutions suggested above didnt help. Come on SAMSUNG, any comments!!!???

0 Likes
edoga
Student
Options

The proposed solution has not worked for me in S22+ & A52s phones on Renault RLink Evolution. Anyone found any other solution? Thank you!

edoga
Student
Options

Finally, I have found the solution with a small addition to the original solution in the post.
- PBAP = 1.1
- Image limit = No
- AVRCP = 1.4

With these changes I already get the "Contact Access" permission displayed in the connection settings. Subsequently I have changed to:
- PBAP = 1.2
- AVRCP = 1.6

0 Likes
aharkin
Apprentice
Options

hi all

only some of my contacts have transferred (35 out of 76) and the most important ones did not

i have toyota car and they said issue is with phone but i have no restrictions on the numbers so any idea how to get them all on car

i did steps as outlined on this thread by changing to PBAB1.1 (there was no apply buttton)then changing back to 1.2 but still no luck

phone is a galaxy J6

Glenora
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem with a Samsung Galaxy A23, Android 12 and a Subaru Forester MY 2017,
None of the troubleshooting tips in this thread have worked.
Hopefully Samsung will address this issue soon.  This is starting to test my brand loyalty.