Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 update is *****. I've basically got a Nokia 3210 now

(Topic created on: 29-11-2021 02:22 PM)
pafc
Explorer
Options
So I did the android 12 update, over night and since then I have apps not working on my phone, apps that I use everyday. I've had two phone calls with Samsung support and both times I've been told that it must be the apps not working and nothing to do with the software update as they had no knowledge of any issues with it. Both calls I let the call handler have remote control of my phone, so they could see my screen, and I googled the issue and they say loads of complaints. Then then tried to look on here and they say for themselves that people were complaining. How can they not be aware when so many people are having issues???!!! Anyway, I got told that I have to wait and see if another update comes out and that may fix the problem. So yeah, I have a Samsung 21 ultra that I can't use properly. I may as well go back to using the Nokia 3210 *****!!! This is ridiculous!!!
35 REPLIES 35
sharon0211
Explorer
Options
Hi. I'm having issues with FB and Instagram. Any articles that come up on fb ie bbc news, i cant then click into it and read it. If just closes fb app. Also on Instagram, when an ad comes up and it says load more, nothing happens......
0 Likes
sharon0211
Explorer
Options
Same here 😕
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
I have had no issues throughout the whole of beta testing, phone and all apps have run smoothly...only app I can't use is a 3rd party app for work...
0 Likes
pafc
Explorer
Options
I only use fb Sharon but I use the desktop version as I don't like the app lol
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
You not the only one.. the new software has so many bugs.. even after a full wipe and factory reset there are issues.. other than the WhatsApp issue, I have the flight mode toggling as a result both Sim 1 and 2 lose reception
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
To add my two pence to this would be....

User Error

Or wherever you guys are you'll got a bad software or the apps not updated for whatever reason.

I have had almost no issues during the beta trial and even after updating to Android 12

I also just reset my phone just for the heck of it and its running smooth as butter.

Since android 11 I have always checked both stores for updates every other day.

Also I never use smartswitch

Always manually install every app and only get backup of photos from cloud.

That's always been my go through for every major update or when I get a new phone.
Never ever transfer stuff.