Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 update and WhatsApp videos with green lines....

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 12:31 PM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
****FIXED****

Problem s been fixed for me today. New update came, after the update whatsapp s sending videos correctly. No distortion or green lines. 
9 REPLIES 9
BroTony
Journeyman
Options
Me too,the new update seems to have fixed the problem with WhatsApp
Skybiz
Pathfinder
Options
Didn't help to start with, I had cleared system cache after installing update, the tried WhatsApp still had green line. So I then uninstalled WhatsApp , cleared system cache and reinstalled WhatsApp, finally no green line !!!!!!
JayNine
First Poster
Options

Help 😞

It says my software is up to date (the update that messed up my whatsapp) and I don't have an option to do a new update.  How do I get this to work 😫

0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Theres new system update, try clearing cache n reinstall WhatsApp. See if rhar works
0 Likes
NickLight
Student
Options

I've updated my Android, I've cleared my cache and I've reinstalled whatsapp but I still can't send videos. It's all distorted. Are there any more suggestions?

Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Hmmmmm mines working perfectly fine since the second update. Have u checked if there are any pending updates.
NickLight
Student
Options

I've just installed the latest update. Atheist according to my settings. Maybe there's a difference between European and USA updates or something?

But I've also read a post somewhere on reddit that its a whatsapp issue and that they are working on it. So maybe I just have to wait for it

0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Yes definitely its whatsapp issue not android issue, n they are working on it to get that fixed.
Manvk
Apprentice
Options

I am having the same problem.. after updating the software.. how to fix it =(

0 Likes