Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 one UI 4.0

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 12:35 PM)
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
What's your thoughts everyone?

I downloaded mine. I use dark mode so not a major update to be fair. Apart from camera ui tweaked. Also the notification panel slightly tweaked.

Call log and other features same.

Let me know 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
ade0501
Navigator
Options
Just installed on my S21. About to try to see the differences
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
My Google pay still doesn't work on my phone. Even tried unistalling and reinstalling Google pay. It's like the app still thinks I'm on the beta version
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Maybe they haven't fixed the bug best thing log it to Samsung
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Everything looks a bit smaller I mean the letters. In the camera app, I don't like the new icons
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
It has changed a bit I set my text to medium display but depends on preference. I think they trying to make a simpler ui
0 Likes
Gregk64
Navigator
Options
Just updated S20 to Android 12 beta, my initial reaction is 'what's different '. Sure I'll find some new features shortly.
Jemhdar
First Poster
Options

Same here 😞

0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
I've noticed under galaxy themes app there used to be alot of free selection but now there's a few
0 Likes
5am5ung_521
First Poster
Options
Yep, totally agree with Ferenc75. Font size changes are definitely not an improvement in some key areas.

* Google Keep widgets - A lot less text fits in view due to increased line spacing and border gaps ☹️

* Notifications panel - Text is much smaller.

* Various text labels - Text wraps onto extra lines where it shouldn't, e.g. Samsung Internet menu option "unblock ads temporarily" now wraps onto 4 lines - impressive given that it's only 3 words 😐

There are no standout improvements I can see (beyond a more up to date Android version of course). Am I missing something?