Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 bugs

(Topic created on: 19-11-2021 01:36 AM)
Steve68003
Apprentice
Options
Updated s21 ultra to android 12 and I have had constant app issues. A lot of apps are constantly crashing on opening. Gear plugins keep closing.  
20 REPLIES 20
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
Well that kind of the ideal when you test out a beta software find and report the bugs you find seeing as it's not a fully realised software you WILL find bugs its kind off the ideal
0 Likes
Steve68003
Apprentice
Options
Its thr official release for the s21 ultra.
Stuie
Navigator
Options
Download good guardians from the galaxy store and use the galaxy app booster, it will help your phone and apps run better after each update you could also try clearing the cache partion as well
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
Well then report the bugs and expect them to be fixed in future updates is normally how it works
0 Likes
Steve68003
Apprentice
Options
Who stated beta?. I know the idea of beta and that's why I never participate in it.
0 Likes
Steve68003
Apprentice
Options
Cheers stuie will give it a try.
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
Ok obviously and Well to be fair it is only the stable release which doesn't mean there will be no bugs as with any software installations there may be bugs and issues that will be fixed if reported with future updates
0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options
Good shout, any other apps from the store you'd recommend? ...tried that Guardians +app booster for my Star Chart app, but no luck; its the only app I'm having trouble with since the A12 download, and Star Chart still works fine on my tablet running A11, which is less than ideal to hold and work with.
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue. To do this, just search 'how to wipe cache partition S21' and you should find what you are looking for 🙂. Hope this helps! 😎
0 Likes