Pioneer
Options
Just be a little patient it will be here soon
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Lots of good advice here guys 👍

Just to add I wouldn't recommend downloading the Beta onto your daily driver as Beta by it's very nature can cause functions and features to glitch and in some cases stop network specific features from working too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
It has nothing to do with server load, Samsung have servers all over the world that are more than capable of handling any amount of load. When the final version is released in for example the US it will be pushed to every single S21 series phone and the servers will hold up just fine. Only a small percentage of people partake in the betas so server load is not even an issue.

It's released in stages incase there's major bugs. A Snapdragon variant has been released in the US and a Exynos variant has been released in Germany. If there's any major bugs then only a small percentage of people will be effected. When you sign up to a beta it quite clearly states that it could cause issues and you understand the risks.

It's been over a week now since the betas have began and once Samsung collect all the data and fixed all the bugs (very bad lag in beta 1) the second beta stage will begin and will be rolled out to more countries just like they did with Android 11 beta.
0 Likes