Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing Add-on out of stock

(Topic created on: 25-01-2021 12:35 PM)
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

It seems a bit strange that when ordering the S21 Ultra you are given an option of certain accesories to add to your order at a discounted price (half price in the case of the two wireless chargers), but two of the items are set to receive stock alerts.

Is there any way of getting these items at that price when they do come into stock as I understand this is an offer for when you are buying your phone and I didn't want to wait until they came into stock and risk losing out on the buds and tags.

12 REPLIES 12
Jordan1993
Journeyman
Options
Another thought, probably not the same discount but when I ordered my new phone I was given 10% discount codes, could always use these when they are back in stock on Samsungs website.
Cherukurun
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Jordan, yes I too thought about it, but could not resist ordering it off Amazon as don't want that too to be just in case going "out of stock" :).

Many thanks for all those taking time to reply to this thread, thanks to Tomcat for starting this discussion. 

0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options
agree like has been mentioned before, it would have been better if you could add the item at the price advertised even if out of stock and then get it delivered when it is back in stock
0 Likes