Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing Add-on out of stock

(Topic created on: 25-01-2021 01:01 AM)
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

It seems a bit strange that when ordering the S21 Ultra you are given an option of certain accesories to add to your order at a discounted price (half price in the case of the two wireless chargers), but two of the items are set to receive stock alerts.

Is there any way of getting these items at that price when they do come into stock as I understand this is an offer for when you are buying your phone and I didn't want to wait until they came into stock and risk losing out on the buds and tags.

12 REPLIES 12
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If your ordering directly from Samsung then the pre ordering of the phone usually involves adding the promotional items at that stage which usually follow after the phone. The new buds and tag are promotional items set to launch on the 29th so they won't show in stock at this time.

As for other accessories at a discounted price if added at the time of the order then they should follow when they are in stock too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

That is the point though they are out of stock, so you can't add them to the order at the time of ordering the phone

Cherukurun
Apprentice
Options

100% agree with TomcatTC here. I even contacted the Samsung order support, but no one was able to help. This is big time bad online shopping experience. I told that customer service agent, I'll add that to my basket and don't mind it getting delivered to me whenever it is available, almost like a pre-order. Why tell we will give you a discount on charger if you buy with the phone and you cannot add it to the shopping basket because it's out of stock. 😕

Jordan1993
Journeyman
Options
If you go onto Amazon and Search Samsung S21 Ultra and just filter on Samsung brand, they have the same products at the discounted price via the Samsung page.

The products won't be dispatched until the release date, but I did the same thing and forgot too order a case so it's worth a look.
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

It wasn't the cases that were out of stock it was the wireless chargers and can't find them on Amazon

Jordan1993
Journeyman
Options
Aw sorry, I couldn't help much. Hope you get it sorted 👍
0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

Well have now found both chargers on Amazon but one is the same full price as on here and the other is dicounted but not the half price that you would have got when ordering it with the phone.

0 Likes
Cherukurun
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for getting back Jordan, I tried searching for the same in Amazon UK and could not find it. May be sold out there too. But the issue as detailed by TomcatTC - We are unable to add to the basket an 'Out of Stock' product with the discount offered against the phone (i.e. to be purchased along with the phone). 

0 Likes
Cherukurun
Apprentice
Options

I too just found it on Amazon UK by searching in Amazon using the charger code found from Samsung.com/uk website.

Have now ordered the item at full price of £39.99 😞 

This is so bad much customer experience for me from Samsung.com/uk website, badly designed process.

0 Likes