Original topic:

all my photos disappeared from gallery s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 14-05-2022 06:45 PM)
Members_4C8HymS
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Hi,

All my photos and videos disappeared from S21 ultra gallery. Rest of the photos, whatsapp or instagram folder are there. I certainly did not delete these photos. They are not backed up in the cloud or not in trash.

I see some other posts regarding that but I dont see any solution from Samsung Tech. Can someone please help me ?

11 REPLIES 11
Nils Westerlund
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I recently encountered the same problem. 500+ photos are gone. I viewed these photos september 2021. In May 2022 they were all gone. November 2021 Samsung closed the gallery sync option for the Samsung Cloud. They sent warnings to my gmail address, but unfortunately this address is not my primary address. Goggle had my primary address as recovery address, but I never received warnings. The photos on my old s7 edge were synched with the cloud and had migrated from my mobile. I expected the photos to be in the mobile and copies in the cloud. This is not the case. The photos migrate from the internal flash memory in your mobile to free memory from your mobile. Finally I found a backup 5.4 Gb on my Samsung cloud account. This backup was dated October 10 2021 and filled with -- for me -- unimportant stuff, old sms, apps  telephone numbers. The gallery was gone. I can't belive why Samsung didn't back up the gallery. This is the most important part for most people. They just put peoples memories in a trash can. Nils, Sweden

0 Likes
Preemarose
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I found my photos that were under the Camera folder all disappeared after a Samsung Gallery update also...not happy as I had holiday snaps to transfer to its own folder. I have uploaded the Gallery icon image so we are on the same page. Help would be appreciated please 

16557969168544198432104942170992.jpg

0 Likes