Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alarm

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 10:24 PM)
Tico
Journeyman
Options
UPDATE...ALL SORTED.....THANK YOU X 🤞
Just got my new s21 ultra. On alarm I set volume fairly low but when alarm goes off or if I check it later its almost at highest volume! How can I get it to stay at the 'loudness' I set ?
Thanks fran 
11 REPLIES 11
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
hi just a question but once you set the alarm and the volume do you save it? other thing I would do is turn off the phone for 2 mins then turn back on.
Tico
Journeyman
Options
yes I click save to activate the alarm so that it goes off in morning. if yu don't click save its not set. didn't think you'd have to turn fone off and on again...thank you. set as normal for tonight. I can try the turning on n off again tomorrow afternoon as trial x
0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

Do you use the sliding bar at the bottom of the alarm sound to select the volume or the volume key as just checked it and works fine.  Actually ignore that as they both do the same thing but like as has been said as long as you save it should work at the volume you set

Maybe check there isn't an update for the clock as well

Tico
Journeyman
Options
use the sliding bar xx
0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

Just tried it and both the volume and clicking on the sliding bar do the same thing.

Remember when I first set it up there was an update for the clock in the galaxy store

Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
sometimes if there is an update on the phone a turning off and on will refresh it clear some of the old updates.
Tico
Journeyman
Options
thanks so much I'll have a look. only had the fone a day lol
maybe if I go back into it to check alarm the volume resets itself...mmmm....I'll see how it goes in the morning. cat nearly had heart failure with the volume this morning 😄
will let yu know how it goes. thanks so much x
0 Likes
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

If you go into the alarm and then click alarm sound it will show you what volume the alarm is set to.

Tico
Journeyman
Options
thanks so much for all your help , all went well this morning and alarm was at the volume I'd set it and not like a foghorn as it was the day before I'm wondering if I'd accidentally moved the slider somehow. so hopefully it'll be OK from now on....keep everything crossed. thanks again for taking the time to help xx