Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm Randomization

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 10:42 AM)
RyanP1
First Poster
Options

Any chance you can add a setting so that the alarm tone that goes off is random? I like the ease of setting alarms from the native app, but eventually I get used to the sound and it becomes less effective.

Essentially I would like there to be a selection under the Alarm Sound menu for random.

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@RyanP1: I can certainly pass your feedback to our Research and Development team to see if this is something that can be implemented in future products and updates. In the meantime, although not ideal, I recommend altering the alarm tone manually via the Clock app > Alarm > Select an alarm > Alarm Sound

0 Likes
Shinzizzu
First Poster
Options

I too would like it to randomize the song that is played from my files. Right now I am using a different app from the appstore only because of this feature alone. Which sucks because I like to keep as little apps on my phone as possible for tidyness. But I also get used to the sound of one song and tend not to take up as well. That and the fact that the people around me get SO SICK of hearing the same song when my alarm goes off.

0 Likes