Did you mean: 

Active 2 Watch update

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 01:23 PM)
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

Hi all

i have a quick Q

so i have the samsung active watch2 - and today i got the latest update - which brings EKG and blood pressure measurements 

when trying to run the apps on the watch is asking me to download samsung health monitor on my phone and then it ask if to open this on the S21 - but when it does - i get the message: app is not available in your country ....error code

Now - im confused? im pretty sure i read somewhere the EU/UK has approved the use of these apps - and it started rolling out Feb 4th ....so how much longer is it going to be until samsung allows us to use the features????

also - i wish they could have brought the weather face to this watch version 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
if your in the UK latest in the endless promise dates from Samsung is the 22nd Feb
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

oh

where did you hear about that?

javadHashem
Student
Options
Nice
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Check out more info here: https://news.samsung.com/uk/blood-pressure-and-electrocardiogram-tracking-is-coming-to-galaxy-watch3...

The Samsung Health Monitor app should be available from 22nd Feb. 

Welcome to the Community!

javadHashem
Student
Options
🏦🥇🦺📦🛗🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿📱🖨🖊🎁
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

ok we have lift off

0 Likes
OldYorkie
First Poster
Options
it's 28th Feb today and it's not showing up to me in the UK. What's gone wrong??
0 Likes