Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Accessibility - Random Vibrations

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 09:51 AM)
Members_tN8uAnE
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I was hoping someone could help me with a strange issue - or just to check if anyone else is having the same problem!

My new S21 Ultra is randomly vibrating for some reason. As shown in the screenshot, I've downloaded Nice Catch and it seems that Accessibility is causing it, but I have no idea what it is inside Accessibility that's causing or how to turn it off.

I don't think I've made any changes within the settings, but any suggestions to solve it would be much appreciated!

Can anyone help? It's driving me crazy!

Thanks!

Screenshot_20210202-211710_Nice Catch.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Under ACCESSIBILITY settings, have a look at INTERACTION AND DEXTERITY. I'm guessing your issue is caused by a setting in there. On my phone (Note9), all settings are switched off. if you have anything switched on in there, turn it off to see if it makes any difference.
Solution
Rognkjeks
First Poster
Options

Yepp, same here! My S21 Ultra is vibrating randomly and I have no idea what causes it. Hopefully there will be a fix.

EDIT: I found something interesting that might be causing it. If you go into Settings > Notifications > Advanced Settings > Notification reminder and turn that off. If you're a guy like me that dont wanna swipe away the message, so the phone will just spam you intill you do. Hopefully this will help.

Members_IAGvhnC
First Poster
Options

Thank you. It was driving me crazy. I never opted in for this and it's incredibly annoying. Your solution worked for me.

Lillian95
First Poster
Options

THANK YOU! Had this on my old s20 fe and now my new s22 ultra, drove me insane as I couldn't leave my phone on loud or vibrate only silent got rid of it, thank god thats over 🤣🤣

0 Likes
Members_9otgO4v
Student
Options

I have same problem and also my phone keep switch  to vibration by it self . I downloaded an application from google store and every thing  is sloved . App name is : repair system for android ,  developer name : YosaDevelopere

0 Likes