Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About my order

(Topic created on: 22-02-2021 06:05 PM)
Dan3244
First Poster
Options
I am not happy at all I ordered my phone on the 15th of January I received my phone On the 29th of January I registered for The items What was said I could have Now I have just got a message Saying I can't have them That is not very good I am not happy I have been with Samsung for a very long time 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
sudheerk
Pioneer
Options
what do you mean registered for items? buds and Smart tag?
0 Likes
Dan3244
First Poster
Options
yes
0 Likes
sudheerk
Pioneer
Options
it takes 45days from the date your claim validated. Mostly they will start shipping once your return window (28days) closes.
0 Likes
Dan3244
First Poster
Options
Good news! Your claim has been validated by our team. You'll receive your reward within the next 45 days.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like you're eligible to take part in this promotion. Check your email for more details.
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
I would get straight on that phone to them.
0 Likes
sudheerk
Pioneer
Options
where did you purchased from? Samsung website?
0 Likes
Dan3244
First Poster
Options
from EE
0 Likes
sudheerk
Pioneer
Options
contact them @ 0333 016 3421
AntS
Options

@Dan3244 wrote:
Good news! Your claim has been validated by our team. You'll receive your reward within the next 45 days.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like you're eligible to take part in this promotion. Check your email for more details.

I'm "Huh?" by that one, Dan3244. 😕 Anything in that email that says why you're apparently not eligible for the promo all of a sudden?

0 Likes