Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A positive post

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 03:11 PM)
SinWithAGrin
Explorer
Options

I have had my S21 Ultra for a few days now and I'm so glad I paid that bit extra, I love the phone. I have no heating/warming up issues, fingerprint sensor is amazingly fast, smooth movements between apps and camera is the best I have seen on a phone, although I need to test this out more. Below are my benchmark results and battery performance details, I have the highest settings on, hopefully the screen on time will improve as the battery gets use to my usage.

Screenshot_20210203-141315_Geekbench 5.jpg

Screenshot_20210203-141407_Device care.jpg

Using a S21 Ultra 512GB 16GB RAM
12 REPLIES 12
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

One week in and on my Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G on the latest AUAC release for unbranded, stock U.K. Exynos firmware and set up from scratch.

The phone just gets better with use and updates.

Here are my test results so far...

Geekbench 5...

94BjLsd.png

3DMark Wild Life...

S21 Ultra test 1_3DMark.png

Battery stats...

Battery 2_Device care.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
PurpleK
Journeyman
Options
I have to say my S21 Ultra is the best phone I have ever owned as well. I was playing with the camera yesterday and was blown away how great it is.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SinWithAGrin @ironass  Thanks for posting your Benchmark results.    Glad some members are very  happy with the S21 Ultra 😀

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

LeeR
Student
Options
I can't wait to get my hands on one of these 🙌🏻
Gems9
Explorer
Options
love mine ♥
Eden97
Journeyman
Options
I must say I havent had a problem with mine either, obviously it is still leaning my "habits" but the battery has lasted me nearly all day and I have been on my phone A LOT as we are in lockdown and there's nothing else to do 😂, it hasn't lasted as long as my s20 ultra I don't think but it's early days yet. I've had no heating issues, apart from when I did the transfer and charged it the first time, but after that I've had nothing.
they camera is fantastic, it's fast, great screen quality. the only issues I've had are with klarna and Samsung customer services! the phone itself is amazing.
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
no problems with my s21ultra here in the UK, great battery life to, and no overheating.
0 Likes
snow67
Student
Options
battery doesn't last me a day even though I don't use it that much for games or videos. My highest battery usage is Facebook and WhatsApp. apart from battery it's a great phone so far
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Did you use Smart Switch to set up your phone?

Try wiping those 2 apps caches and see if that helps.

If not, uninstall the apps and re-download.

Also, if you use Always on Display, set it to Tap to show.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes