Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A fantastic priced Alternative to an S21 Ultra on Amazon today

(Topic created on: 23-04-2021 02:30 PM)
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

I am a fan of the S21 ultra since I purchased in January and I wouldn't give this up right now !! 😍

However for anyone that finds the cost high, and is considering an alternative, the S20 Ultra is at a very good price on Amazon right now.    Might be worth considering if not wishing to pay out £1200 for a smartphone. 

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Mobile Phone; Sim Free Smartphone - Cosmic Grey: Amazon.co.uk: Electroni...

Kind Regards

Smiley :smiling-face:

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
9 REPLIES 9
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

s20u.png

- Smiley

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Just bought the S10. 528gb. I always buy 2 releases behind. So I can get a great phone for just 200 pounds
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

It's a good plan to keep the costs down @Anonymous User .   I traded my S10+ towards the S21 Ultra... actually got £350 trade in which was pretty good.   So your £200 is a good price. 

I had two good years with my S10+...  in all honestly I didn't need to upgrade, but my greed for a bigger and better phone got the better of me 😂😂😂.  I usually upgrade a 2 year intervals, so the S21 ultra fitted my needs.  

Smiley :smiling-face:

- Smiley

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I upgraded from a S7 so I was a long way behind :smiling-face:
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly some good offers  if  attracted by previous models, quite expensive when they first come out. I got my S10 not that long after release,  probably be 2022 before I would upgrade.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
My current phone is worth nothing for trade in now. I run them as long as I can before replacing them. It's in perfect working order with no scratches or dents but way too old for trade-ins (Moto G4).

As and when I replace it I'll consider 2 generations back of the S series but am more likely to get a new phone instead that will hopefully last at least as long as the Moto G4. Snapdragon is essential...

Pixel 5a by then probably
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I thought long and hard about getting a Pixel primarily for the unlimited Google photos. I currently have over 30k photos and 2k videos on Google photos and really do not want to migrate them to another cloud service or to pay Google for Tb of data storage. One option is to get a cheap old Pixel and set up an automatic transfer to the pixel from my s10. Then upload from the Pixel to Google photos.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Part of my reason is third party ROM support after Google abandon it themselves. I'm a big fan of LineageOS and it's a doddle to compile for Pixel devices even if they aren't already maintained by another LineageOS user
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I had the S9 + , then got the Pixel 4Xl and now the S21 Ultra enticed me.
I buy mine for camera tech and am already eyeing the Sony 1 lll with its zoomable telephoto.
I need help 😫