Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 days after claiming buds pro and tag

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 02:55 PM)
jgbob
Explorer
Options
7 days after claiming buds pro and Galaxy tag still nothing back from Samsung..anyone else the same ?
0 Likes
30 REPLIES 30
jgbob
Explorer
Options
checked everything plus it still says claim received in the track your claim page
0 Likes
Sandypants
Explorer
Options
any joy m8 I can't through to them
0 Likes
Jonnypocket
Explorer
Options
I waited 7 days to finally receive an email saying that my application was missing information. I have now uploaded the missing info and have to wait ANOTHER 7 days to hear whether I have been successful, after which I have to wait up to 45 days for delivery.

They didn't really advertise how slow and convoluted this process was when aggressively advertising the **** out of this promotion, did they?
Sandypants
Explorer
Options
I've just received my confirmation txt saying my claim is accepted, hope u sort urs soon jgbob
jgbob
Explorer
Options
I emailed them earlier said they need more info so emailed them that and no response so hopefully they will pull their finger out soon mate 👍
Delta27
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue, email says: 'Claim recieved' 7 days later still only showing as recieved.

Is this normal or is there somewhere we can chase this up?
0 Likes
jgbob
Explorer
Options
just received my confirmation saying its been accepted. 🙂
Sandypants
Explorer
Options
That's wkd glad it's sorted m8
Sandypants
Explorer
Options
hi jgbob I've just received buds and pro so if u not already received them it should be soon
jgbob
Explorer
Options
cheers pal 👍 not got mine yet.