Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

600 Google play points boost

(Topic created on: 22-09-2021 04:21 PM)
Lucien090
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else finding when they click this in 'benefits' t takes them to the boost claim page and its not an offer on it to claim?
44 REPLIES 44
Zye Rane
Apprentice
Options

Ah that did it, been trying previously using Chrome, Firefox and Samsung Internet.
This time around with Samsung Internet it worked, cheers for the heads up!

Members_SPGkC9X
First Poster
Options

Wasn't working for me as I'd already used the play pass promo and terms say cannot be subscribed to this! If I'd know I'd have done this offer first...

0 Likes
AMaZing54
First Poster
Options
I have tried all the items mentioned in this chat and nothing works, can anyone help? Screenshot_20211216-125630_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211216-130424_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
F55
Apprentice
Options

I tried clearing cache on phone browsers and laptop. I tried claiming boost on samsung internet app too but no luck. Still says no offers are currently available, please try again later. About 4 months ago I did use the deezer boost though which is now expired. Does that mean I can't do it again as I wanted to try youtube premium?

0 Likes
Members_bAtp9gJ
First Poster
Options

Same, can not claim.  Using Samsung fold z3 on vodaphone in U.K.

0 Likes
SupaMario2
First Poster
Options

I have been having the same issue for a couple of months now. Tried all suggestions here but just end up with the message " Sorry no offers are currently available" 

0 Likes
PaulM
First Poster
Options

Same issue here.

Tried claiming using the Samsung browser on my S21U but getting the same message: "Sorry no offers are currently available"

Ali195
Explorer
Options

Same issue, tried using Samsung Browser but gives that error. Fold3 purchased directly from

Samsung UK via upgrade programme along it's release.

0 Likes
Members_ielG4A1
Student
Options

Looks like we are all screwed - I got the S22 Ultra a couple of weeks ago and guess what - EXACTLY the same problem. Chrome gets stuck in a loop, doesn't recognise sign-in. Samsung Internet give me "I am not a robot" box to tick then allows me to click the "Claim offer" button the gives me red text "Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later":

Members_ielG4A1_0-1646738701593.png

Where are the Admins and why has this not been sorted??

0 Likes
Midoriya
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue

"Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later."

Any help please?

0 Likes