Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5g and 4g drop signal

(Topic created on: 29-09-2021 05:43 PM)
AlexRo
Explorer
Options
Hi everybody ! From few days my galaxy s21 ultra make a big problem. When it does not find 5g or 4g signal, the phone disconnect my network and I can't use phone for calls or internet. The phone don't go from 5g or 4g to h+ or h and write my network ( vodafone uk ) not avalaible. Please help me
8 REPLIES 8
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Check your network mode is set to auto connect Screenshot_20210929-175103_Call settings.jpg
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Does the happen everywhere or in a particular place @AlexRo  ?

Check your Vodafone UK masts via https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/uk-coverage-map. 

Can you try your sim card in another phone and another sim card in your phone.

A Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre can check your phone.

Also you could reset the network settings via Settings, General Management,  reset, reset network settings. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AlexRo
Explorer
Options
It isScreenshot_20210929-180108_Call settings.jpgScreenshot_20210928-132805_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
AlexRo
Explorer
Options
Just in some place doing, but in past in same places go from 4g to h+ or h, but not disconnect from the network. I could make a call. I tried diffrent sim from diffrent company and same problem I have with it. Sometimes when I put only in 3g, the signal come back but if I keep on 4g or 5g, the signal come very slow back in few minutes or more then minutes but I can't make any call ring. Screenshot_20210928-132805_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ok go into your Samsung Members App and tap on the GetHelp at the bottom and then Diagnostics and check your phone over.

If that does not help then seek support from your most local Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AlexRo
Explorer
Options
Thank you
VW3
Apprentice
Options

Hihi. I also encountered the same problem! Is it a defect of this Samsung S21 Ultra?

0 Likes
VW3
Apprentice
Options

Yeah. For my case, it doesn't happen at 1 location. Can be anywhere when signal changes between 5g and 4g... it will drop

0 Likes