Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 hours screen on time is embarassing

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 05:27 PM)
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

i got this phone and tested it with my regular usage which is very heavy full brightness etc, and compared to my mate 10 pro which gets 8 9 hours screen on time with the same usage the s21 ultra gets 5 hours that is not acceptable

the s21 ultra also has the dreaded warm display that i hate with samsung phones it's like it's a rule now with samsung phones to make displays way too warm, it feels slightly better than the fold 2 but it is nowhere near as cold as my xperia xz1 or mate 10 pro (coldest setting)

32 REPLIES 32
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Nope the screen is so pleasant to watch, it's very easy on the eyes.
zzcool
Pioneer
Options

I don't want easy on the eyes I want the best screen 

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Then look no further. At 120Hz WQHD+ as well as the brightest screen of any smartphone to date, not to mention great battery life to boot, it doesn't get much better than that at the moment.
0 Likes
Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

Don't know why anyone is running a phone on max brightness.  I feel sorry for your eyes.

I run 120hz at fhd+

Screenshot_20210207-181614_Device care.jpg

My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12/256GB Exynos
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi all, to be fair I've gotten 10 hours & 54 minutes screen on time on my S21 ultra exynos, no complaints here.
Had to search my recycle bin to find this screenshot.

Screenshot_20210207-064253_Device care_198.jpg

Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

Screenshot_20210210-003142_Device care.jpg

My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12/256GB Exynos
Gionike
Voyager
Options
I'm so jealous lol
Gionike
Voyager
Options
even more jealous
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Don't be, just turn off things your not using or don't use.
Turn off - Bluetooth & WiFi scanning/ NFC/ Bluetooth/ Turn down or off vibration intensity/sign out of Microsoft outlook if your not using it/ Turn on dark mode/Turn on adaptive battery/Turn on put unused apps to sleep/Turn on WI-FI power saving mode/Turn off data roaming/screen time out 15-30 seconds/I don't have my security activated in battery & device care.
I turn on things when I need them.
Hope this helps 😊
SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

how long til it improves

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes