Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G connection - keep losing the connection every 10 mins or so despite full signal

(Topic created on: 23-11-2021 12:11 PM)
Hisham Gashier
Student
Options

i've been having trouble with my 4g connection, i've full signal yet it keep discounting.

i've tried changing everything including the apn protocol and settings but nothing works.

i keep losing the connection every 10 mins or so, only the upload arrow works and the download arrow contently stopping.

what should i do, please help.

my phone is s21 ultra.

16 REPLIES 16
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful to you

Samsung phone has poor signal and cannot use data or make calls

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001598/
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
This may be a problem with your SIM Provider and as a result, you may need to change your network. Have you tried inserting different SIMs, to see if the issue still persists? 🤔
Hisham Gashier
Student
Options

I've to Sims in my phone from different providers and I've the same problem on both.

It's getting frustrating tbh

0 Likes
GizmoMKD
Pioneer
Options

I have similar problem... my 4g is failing to h+ randomly... i put the sim to another phone and no problems...

0 Likes
Mohsh
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same issue, I have two sims from two different countries and both have the same issue. I tried switching them around in the sim slots but the same issue happens on both slots for both sims.

This is a real deal breaker issue, and the weird part that the phone was fine until around june.

GizmoMKD
Pioneer
Options

S21 line is junk with last updates....

Members_GnxU9Am
First Poster
Options

Im facing the same problem in my s21. My mobile data drops every 5mins or so. I have done all the diagnostics listed above. My wife's S7 does not drop internet though both our sim card are from the same network, Three UK. How can we escalate this for them to release a fix patch. I noticed this started around august to september

0 Likes
deedpool
Pioneer
Options
I'm having that issue as well on s21 ultra. Iv also moved from a normal sim to a esim in the hope this would resolve the issue, but it hasn't.
0 Likes
deedpool
Pioneer
Options
When did this start happening for you? For me it was between September and October.
0 Likes