Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

45W Fast Charger Cable Lenght

(Topic created on: 21-10-2021 10:50 PM)
JamesDavidG
Journeyman
Options
I am looking at purchasing the Samsung 45w charger for my S21 Ultra. Is anyone able to tell me the max USB C cable length I can use with this and still gave ultra fast charging? I currently have a 5m cable with my standard fast charger and it works fine and is very handy when I'm staying in a hotel etc with poorly positioned plug sockets. Would this work on the 45w charger? Thanks in advance
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Moscro
Apprentice
Options
As long as the cable is usb c to usb c, it should be fine. I have a 3m one for my fold 3 and have no issues
JamesDavidG
Journeyman
Options
Perfect! Thanks very much for your help.
0 Likes
illEez
Voyager
Options
The S21 Ultra is best charged with a 25w charger, its maximum capacity apparently.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
25 watts is the maximum charging capacity for the S21 Ultra JamesDavidG so I would save your money and not bother with the 45w charger. You could use it with the phone but your phone would only take 25 of it's 45w to charge (without any damage or ill effects) so it would not make sense. My Wife has a Note 10 Ultra and this phone supports 45w charging strangely enough but she has never used this as she has seen in tests that it charges only a fraction faster than with a 25w charger. 👍👍
0 Likes