Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25w charger for S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 14-10-2021 09:11 PM)
illEez
Voyager
Options
Just turbo charged my phone for the first time, having bought a 25w charger; its incredibly fast! I was happy with the charging time just using my A7 tablets charger, which is reasonably quick, but the 25w makes it look slow by comparison; its fair to say I am impressed.

On a side note, I collected my free gift of a Smart Tag and Buds Pro today too, so thank you Samsung; I'll unbox them later.
5 REPLIES 5
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The 7.8W standard Tab A7 charger is slow, I use a 30W Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 certified charger from RAVPower instead with mine. I got that for my Moto G a few years back
illEez
Voyager
Options
Ah so it's a 7.8w, I was looking it up online but couldn't find info on it...done the job for my phone, charged it pretty quickly, though I've heard less is more with the S21 and charging, with 25w being its peak.
illEez
Voyager
Options
Charges my Buds quickly too.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Qualcomm Certified chargers will not exceed the safe wattage level of the device being charged either, they contain a circuit the attached device communicates with to control the charge rate but glad your 25W charger is doing the job for you
illEez
Voyager
Options
Aye I've noticed a big difference between the two. The 25W was a good investment that I'd highly recommend for the S21 Ultra; I still use my 7.8W for the tablet, just leave it hooked up pretty much permanently, and haven't had any problems doing so.

I read up a bit on Samsung chargers before opting for the 25W after reading multiple complaints of extremely slow charge rates from the 45W+ chargers.
0 Likes