Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24 hours to return handset

(Topic created on: 01-01-2022 09:35 AM)
Andygoesdutch
First Poster
Options

Recently purchased an S21+ with a trade in discount for my old mobile. I recieved an email on the 18th of December stating that within 3-5 days I would recieve a return pack  and to return the phone within 14 days. 30th of December I recieved the return pack, yesterday 31st I received a message on my phone that my device will be locked in 24 hours if the handset is not returned. I have sent 2 x emails, sent a message on twitter and called customer service. I still have not had a response and am expecting my phone to be blocked at any moment! Disgusting and extremely frustrating behaviour from such a large company! I will never purchase another Samsung device again! DISGRACEFUL!

3 REPLIES 3
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Honestly I would just buy a Samsung device from a different company ie Currys PC World or somewehere like EE, or Carphone Warehouse. They have better customer service but you can still get a Samsung device
dalsrt8
Journeyman
Options
Worst customer service about for such a huge company
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Another member posted about this a couple of days ago. Samsung likely to lock your device fairly quickly based on that thread.

MTR are the 3rd party used by Samsung for trade in, however your purchase would have been through Samsung Shop so contact them by phone and explain the situation.
0 Likes