Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 pixels down while calling

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 08:36 PM)
hassan997
First Poster
Options

bc1de354-f103-4b9d-9145-b95d8f704dd4.jpg

I recently bought Samsung s21 FE, I am facing one issue with my device is that while calling I can spot 2 pixels becoming greenish yellow on display on the top right near the front camera and it stays like that during the whole call. But I don't see any of those pixels while normal usage even while watching movies it doesn't show those pixels. Only while calling I see those weird pixels. Is it a Software issue???? Do I need to visit the service center for this????

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
They could be Privacy Indicators to alert users about apps using camera, mic, location and more.

You'd need to do a bit of googling and research where abouts your indicators are on your screen.

I have one green dot when I'm on the phone which is to let me know my location is being used.
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
I think it's the privacy feature that occurs and it just happens to look like its bugged but I'm sure it's fine
0 Likes
Raman
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same issue , two pixels at the same location got dim while calling . Google it my did not get any answer. 

0 Likes
JainVineet
First Poster
Options

I think thats the light sensor which is embedded under display , as when i moved anothers phones camera over that dots i can see infrared light emiiting through it

0 Likes
Hardik Patel
First Poster
Options

No need to worry. It is the proximity sensor.

0 Likes