Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£150 Google play

(Topic created on: 27-05-2021 09:16 PM)
Chivington
Apprentice
Options
Hey, so got my hands on the s21, any one know where I would find the Google play voucher that was apart of the deal? Can't seem to find out about claim it.
19 REPLIES 19
Nortygaz
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I have also put a claim in for the Google voucher and was just wondering how long did it take for you to get your voucher sfter it was validated?

Cheers 

0 Likes
lewsblews
First Poster
Options
I applied for the £150 Googleplay voucher, everything went well, got a txt msg saying I would receive a link within 30 days, that was on the 10th April 😢
0 Likes
GaryW73
First Poster
Options
It's been over 30 days since I got the text ..but still no message of £150 😞
0 Likes
Pottsy320
Journeyman
Options
No email here either
0 Likes
SteH87
Apprentice
Options
I have spoken to Samsung today..they sent my voucher out on 22nd/04.... to the wrong email. And now they're saying I cannot claim because it has passed the 30 days. Surely samsung can sort this out. After all, being a loyal customer with multiple samsung products, we should be looked after!
0 Likes
Tipper J
First Poster
Options

I found my redeem code by restoring deleted junk emails. Activated it successfully today.

0 Likes
k4besan
Student
Options

hi,

i brought my s21 ultra about a month ago, and I did receive the google play voucher email, i followed the step but the website has been saying :

YOUR REQUEST IS STILL BEING PROCESSED.
DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER.

so i dont know what to do cos it has been more than 24h... anyone had same issue?

0 Likes
user2000
Explorer
Options

Me too, have a voucher on my account and my wifes still to collect and that's what we get.

What is going here here Samsung?!  We want our promised £150!

0 Likes
k4besan
Student
Options
Hi mate, as I wrote this this morning, it came up to me like 5 minutes ago😅 fingers crossed for u 🤞🏽 !
0 Likes
user2000
Explorer
Options

yep, I actually emailed them on the form from the original promo page about an hour ago and they just got back to me.

Asked me to click on the link using a private brower window, and lo and behold it worked!