Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£150 Google play

(Topic created on: 31-03-2021 11:10 AM)
Chivington
Apprentice
Options
Hey, so got my hands on the s21, any one know where I would find the Google play voucher that was apart of the deal? Can't seem to find out about claim it.
19 REPLIES 19
Chivington
Apprentice
Options
finally got it figured out, if anyone is struggling like I was let me know as they make you jump though a fair amount of hoops
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
That's a not bad offer don't think I'd be able to spend it mind you was this in place of the buds ?
0 Likes
Chivington
Apprentice
Options
the buds was for purchasing before and up to the 25th of February, I believe this is a different claim for new orders
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
my Sister upgraded to the S21 plus and has this on the offer too. my mate sent me this as info for the £150... hope this helps...

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Android/Claim-a-150-Google-Play-gift-code-when-you-buy-selected-Samsun...
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
Yeah I got the buds 🙂 was just being nosey
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

£150 to spend on the Play Store.   wow...i struggle to spend a £10 voucher... that amount would end up in my account for the next 10 years !!   There really isn't anything premium and of worth on there... and most of the apps are free.   I would probably just be buying premium content for the sake of it.  

Good luck spending that much :smiling-face:

Smiley

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You could use it towards Google One storage especially since good won't be offering free uploads from June.
AndrewL
Options

Hey all. If you'd like to find out more about the Google Play Store voucher offer with the S21 and Tab S7 range, then please check out the link below.

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/googleplay/en-GB

0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
It's subs too, not just app purchases. YT Premium, Spotify, Deezer, whatever you subscribe to through the play store. I thought it was a pretty good offer to be honest! 😃
0 Likes