Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10x & 3x optical broken

(Topic created on: 24-04-2021 07:07 PM)
Mr_Nobody
Explorer
Options
Hi I'm unhappy with Samsung s21 ultra camera, since April update the camera is using digital zoom 3x 10x and the optical works well when main camera digital zoom duse let optical work. 3x optical & 10x optical zoom is fighting the main camera. I reported this to Samsung to be told there's no problem. Is anyone else noticed the difference between digital and optical cameras. There is a big difference one's grany and one's clear, optical is clear and digital is noise grant. Can someone tell me if its a setting or did Samsung April update brake the optical cameras please any one help or are you have this problem...
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The April update should have sorted it out.
I would try a 'wipe cache' and see if it helps.
I have yet to test the cameras properly.
Also do realise that the 10x is a 4.9 aperture so needs good lighting and a certain distance .
So if you have scene optimiser on it probably default to the main 1.8 lens for better photos.
0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
Camera image quality is still inconsistent post April update. Phone is still in beta it would seem!!
0 Likes
Yousuf
Explorer
Options
I get a similar issue when using the 3x/10x
It seems to jump between them and the main sensor, gets quite annoying trying to take a pic
0 Likes
Mr_Nobody
Explorer
Options
Fixed 3× & 10× optical zoom. Since May's update the camera works as it should have been, April's update broken the camera optical zoom and May's update fix the optical zoom which I'm happy with and now I haven't got any problems let's hope Samsung don't brake the optical zoom again, Fixed 10× & 3× optical so amazing the photos from them,
0 Likes