Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You’re invited to join us at Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021 - Discussion & Teaser Thread

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 03:01 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

We're inviting you to Samsung Galaxy Unpacked to learn all about the latest in our mobile experiences, designed and built to make your everyday lives easier. Experts from across Samsung can't wait to share our news with superfans from Samsung Members Community and peers from the tech world. 

Set a reminder in your calendar for 14th January 2021 at 3pm GMT and save the date to meet the new Everyday Epic.

Over the past year, the world has changed so unpredictably. In a period in our history where it has been necessary for us to be further away from each other, technology has helped us live our lives as we spend more time at home. We have been able to stay connected to loved ones, connect with communities to continue our passions and education (as well as continuing our everyday bits of shopping) and work from home.

Our online event means that even if we are physically apart, we are able to come together connected by a shared passion for innovation, technology and beautiful design. We will be watching this global experience live on the Samsung Community and sharing all the latest information in our Galaxy Unpacked, Together boards. You can also catch this, across our social pages including the SamsungUK YouTube page and our website, so we can help make sure that no-one misses out! 

We’ve created the Galaxy Unpacked, Together boards in the Samsung Community so that we can all connect and share thoughts about the latest news from Samsung. We want to hear from you, our friends and valued contributors on the Samsung Community.

• Will you be joining us for Unpacked?
  • What features or technological innovations do you see coming to the world of mobile in the coming years?
  • What features are you looking for in your mobile experiences?  

Look forward to hearing from you all! 

^SachikoT

25 REPLIES 25
AntS
Options
0 Likes
Eltas
Pathfinder
Options
I'm glad they've already announced the Exynos processor! And glad they've addressed the shorting comings of the last series... The S21 Ultra is very much the phone I'm most looking forward to!!
The Galaxy Watch 3 uses the same SoC as the Galaxy Watch. So, I'm a bit disappointed to be going into this unpacked without OneUI 3 on my Galaxy Watch... Most notably Fall Detection, I'd love that feature on my Galaxy Watch for extra peace of mind.
Eltas
Pathfinder
Options
Also! They used to do giveaways with Unpacked - hope they do again, would love get my hands on one of the S21s! 😝
0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

In the meantime I'm already in the unpacked channel. They have good music 🙂 

Time to go! Let's unpack! 

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Here a little sneak peak from the experience 🙂 

Screenshot 2021-01-14 at 15.30.53.png